Monday, June 29, 2009

Feeling back to Normal

We've been home now for 8 days, and I'm starting to feel normal again. Not so much jetlag that my bedtime was messed up, more just tired during the day.

Today we tried to call Bartek for his 11th birthday (it was 8:30 am Colorado time and 4:30 pm Poland time). However we never got an answer from Poland's end. Bummer! I miss those little rugrats!!!

Our new friend Michael is going to continue calling throughout the day and try to set up an appointed time as to when we can call. I guess we won't be calling Poland too often. Maybe snailmail is the way to go.

We hope to hear this week what our next travel dates are going to be. We'll keep you "Posted".

1 comment:

Adoptive Parents of Three said...

Happy birthday to your young man! You'll have to plan a delayed birthday celebration when he arrives home.