Thursday, June 18, 2009

Houston we've got contact!

We have photos!

So here are a few photos, I'm not going to write much, maybe just label the pictures. They're not in any order either. Can't wait to get home and show ALL the pictures I have.

Bartek & Kasia on their go-karts.




One of my favorites of Bartek & Kasia.




A comfy cozy morning of Kasia watching cartoons.




Sleeping in after a night with a toothache.




Our little Diva!





Our World Champion Soccer Player!




Bartek wants to be like Jeff in every way. He even told the court psychologist he thought he looked like Jeff.





Our first day at the pool.




My happy little family! (this was taken in front of the Viking ship that we took a ride on)





For years and years I prayed and prayed for children. After the first day I got here I had a few moments of panic when it finally hit me as to what we were actually doing here in Poland and I said, Oh My God what have I gotten myself into. Then I spent time with the kids and all their energy and I thought, Oh My God what have I gotten myself into. But after the 2 1/2 weeks with Bartek & Kasia I thought, Oh My God thank you for answering my prayers and sending me these two beautiful children and making us a family!

This will be my last entry until after we get home late on 6/20th.

Thank you again to all our friends and family and fellow bloggers, who have kept us in their prayers and sent encouraging comments.

God Bless,
Debbie

8 comments:

C Speh said...

Oh my goodness - how sweet. Have a great trip home. These pictures brought tears to my eyes.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I'm just blown away how Bartek and Kasia look so much like the two of you! They are both so adorable and the family picture is perfect-like you four were meant to be together. I will admit to you now that at first I wondered why you wanted to adopt children from Poland and all that went into it and so much money spent, but I was soooo wrong! This is certainly the plan God had for you and I couldn't be happier for you. Looking so forward to seeing you at home!

Lou and Babs

kelly said...

Love the pictures, what a great family!!!

Anonymous said...

We have enjoyed your blog - it takes us back three years ago to when we were in your shoes - hard to believe we will be having our third "Gotcha Day" celebration! We are very happy and excited for all of you.

Adoptive Parents of Three said...

My favourite photo is the one with your two kids sleeping, where he's placed his arm around his sister. I have a few photos of my kids sleeping like that.

Have a safe flight back home! Looking forward to reading more updates about your adorable family.

Wendy H said...

I agree with Babs....they do look like they belong with you!

Just a note to everyone else, Debbie's shower has been scheduled for June 28!

James and Melanie said...

The pictures are beautiful! I cried after I read the one about Bartek wanting to be like his daddy! It is amazing because he really does look like him! Your family portrait couldn't be anymore perfect! God bless you all, for you are all truly blessed to have each other!

sarah said...

Beautiful family!!!

I teared up as I saw the smiles and read about Bartek wanting to be just-like-daddy. LOVE the pictures. :)