Sunday, June 21, 2009

Another favorite photo



I couldn't put this one on earlier because we had used a disposable camera at the beach. I'm hoping Jeff can do a watercolor of this picture.

It's so good to get back home and hear English again!

The countdown begins for trip two as we wait for dates.

5 comments:

kelly said...

Beautiful picture! Praying for your speedy travel dates!!

Jeff and Debbie said...

Thanks Kelly. And thank you for following our blog and leaving your encouraging words. They've helped us a lot.

Jennifer A. said...

Great picture, it would be beautiful as a watercolor. I don't know that we will get up to the Baltic Coast when we are there, but this sure makes me want to try. Here is hoping for dates soon!

sarah said...

Gorgeous photo - Here's wishing you speedy travel dates!!

Are you spending lots of time in Warsaw for your second trip? If so, send me a quick e-mail... I have a few free passes to the Hula Kula park (indoor playground) left over from our trip this past winter that I can mail you...

C Speh said...

Wow, I thought you were on your final trip. You got to spend a lot of time with your kids out and about! In our first trip we were limited to the back playground. Love the pictures and we are praying for a speedy return. The wait is so difficult.