Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We are blessed!

I cannot believe how God has blessed us and put so many Polish people in our path. My husband's doctor is from Poland and now wants him and the kids to call him Uncle. I have a friend who is from Poland, who has a small daughter and wants to have play dates so our kids can help each other with their Polish/English. My sister-in-law's husband's co-worker is from Poland and has offered to help us with translation once the kids come home. And today my boss met with a new customer and happened to mention I was adopting from Poland, only to find out this customer is from Poland and has offered to meet us and give us any help we might need. He's already emailed me. WOW, God is so good to us!

May you all believe and be as blessed as we are.

2 comments:

Lee and Martha said...

I think that is fantastic and I love to hear stories of how God gives us all that we can handle.... and then some and then clears the path to make it happen! Great Pictures too!

kelly said...

Amazing!! That's so great to have so much support!