Besides running around trying too get packed, we were lucky enough to meet up with two other families who've I've been keeping in touch with as fellow bloggers and who were also adopting from Poland. First James and Melanie have adopted their adorable little boy BJ and Jen and Ryan have adopted shy but just as adorable Klaudia. We visited Old Towne, swapped stories as new mothers, shared a meal together, walked for ice cream, stopped at our apartment so that I could divy out some groceries that would have gone to waste if not for Jen & Mel's families.


We also had to say good bye to our new friends Thomas, Agnieszka and Catalina. They were a wonderful young family who befriended us in the apartment complex we stayed in. They spoke wonderful English and told us of several places we never would have found to entertain the kids.


Even though it feels like a month, we've only been home 4 days, but I will try real soon to let you know how our first few days back have been.



No comments:
Post a Comment