You have accentuated the positive thru this journey! Sharing the joys and the heartache are important. The path of adoptive parents is a bit different. Thank you for sharing. You are amazing folks!
So glad things are better. I just keep reminding myself of all they have gone through before getting here and realizing that it isn't about me or us - it is probably scary, uncertain and they may have started to realize what they missed. I so hope the first week of school goes well, that has to be overwhelming.
Those pics are great - the ATV picture and the "big dog" really caught my kids attention.
7 comments:
NICE! Especially the PACKER SHIRT!!!! :)
I love the sign! How neat! We love your children and I know things will work out beautifuly! When do they start school?
Great pics, looks like the children are having fun!
You caught the Packer shirt did you Martha? Once a Wisconsinite always a Packer fan!
Melanie, our school started 8/5 but we kept the kids out our first week home. They start Monday.
You have accentuated the positive thru this journey! Sharing the joys and the heartache are important. The path of adoptive parents is a bit different. Thank you for sharing. You are amazing folks!
I hope the kids (and parents) have a great first day of school today! Can't wait to read all about it :-)
So glad things are better. I just keep reminding myself of all they have gone through before getting here and realizing that it isn't about me or us - it is probably scary, uncertain and they may have started to realize what they missed. I so hope the first week of school goes well, that has to be overwhelming.
Those pics are great - the ATV picture and the "big dog" really caught my kids attention.
Post a Comment