Everyone has said how amazing it is that the kids look just like us. I've noticed it in Bartek & Jeff but not so much with Kasia on the first trip. But now, the resemblence is so prevelent, I don't know how I missed it.......
Wait for it.......
We are family!

8 comments:
Hahahahahahahah!!!!!!! You're all a hoot!
They fit right in with our crazy humor!
I LOVE IT!!! How are things going? We need more updates :)
Funny! Good family photo! Hope Warsaw is good and you have found some fun things to do, parks, etc. We are headed there on the 11th. :)
I love that you can see the smiles in the kids' eyes in the first picture... They must be having a ball!
Enjoy Warsaw!
Another update and more pictures, please, please, please!!!!
Babs
Wow! You do look alike! Where is your apartment? I'm wondering how close we are to you! Are you near the road Jana Powla? We are right by the Westin apartments. Let me know, I'd love to meet you! How long are you here for?
You have me laughing out loud here! What an awesome idea to bring these to Poland and get a family photo. Wish I had thought of it. Instead I have a photo of my three kids wearing Power Rangers masks...
Yes, a definite resemblance of your daughter and you. Though I hesitate to mention this - she should really consider shaving that moustache one day...
Post a Comment