Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Countdown Begins!

Well, I've gotten Bartek's room painted, their bathroom painted and now Kasia's room painted. I'm done painting for quite awhile!

Tomorrow we leave for Poland...wahoo!!! In 2 days we'll be with the kids again. And then we'll be praying that there's no delays with the passports. If everything goes as planned, we'll be home with our children on August 14.

3 comments:

Lee and Martha said...

Oh my goodness that is a lot of painting! I bet it looks great and what an accomplishment, but are your arms and shoulders super sore? Have a great trip!!!

C Speh said...

Wow - love the pink room by the way. Home by the 14th??? How did you work that? We are scheduled to leave on the 15th but have our fingers crossed. Where are you applying for the Polish passport?

Jeff and Debbie said...

C -
We're applying in Warsaw. They're supposedly up and running, but we've been warned there may be delays. The family previous to us was able to get out as scheduled. Are you going to be in Warsaw at all?