Saturday, July 18, 2009

Another task done

Well this weekend I painted the kids bathroom. So all the painting that is left is Kasia's room. I picked up the paint (two shades of pink and some tinkerbell decals) today, but before I can attempt to paint I have to take all my craft stuff down to the basement so I have room to move around. Been putting this off for the obvious reasons, I'm lazy!

I'll be changing the status of our blog to invited people only. Once I do I'll explain why.

We'll be in touch! Blessings to everyone who reads this. ~ Debbie

3 comments:

Adoptive Parents of Three said...

Oh dear, are you telling me we were supposed to paint the kids BATHROOM as well???

I'm an awful parent, I tell you. I really need to take some lessons from others and start working on the painting and decorating front.

Hmmm...I suppose I should also get some posters for their bedrooms. I need to ask my kids what they'd like.

None of the adoption books mentioned how to physically prepare the house for kids. I feel so much behind the ball on this.

Thanks for sharing everything and teaching me so much!!!

I look forward to more posts!

Jeff and Debbie said...

Too funny! No it's just what I like to do. I like change, and besides adding 2 kids to a no kid family, the easiest changes to make are the decor! Plus it's a great time killer while waiting.....

Adoptive Parents of Three said...

I read adoption books to kill my time waiting. Only to realise that I wasted valuable time because none of the books mentioned adopting from a foster family!