Wahoo!!! We just got our dates for trip #1 confirmed! We leave Denver on May 28th and return on 6/21st! Pardon all the exlamations, but I am just so excited!!!!!!!!!!!
Karney Family, I know you're out there and I know I've spoken to you or followed your blog, but who are you? (Sorry I'm not matching a last name to all the first names I know)! Apparently we're going to be traveling together. It will be nice to meet another family who's going thru the same things we are!
Stay tuned.....
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wonderful!! I am so excited for you and your children! Finally this is confirmed and happening. We are awaiting our date and hope to be soon behind you. :)
Congrats, that is fantastic news!!!
Congratulations!!!!!
one week to go! We are so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it. :)
Post a Comment