Friday, May 29, 2009

We've arrived!

Hello from Poland! We landed in Warsaw at 10:30 am and then continued on to Wroclaw and arrived there at 2:30. Not as tired as I expected to be or I'm overly tired. I can't tell yet, but I know I woke up thursday morning at 5:45 am without an alarm and I've not been to sleep yet and it's now 10:15 pm in Poland. (Granted they're 8 hours ahead of CO and it's only 2:15 pm there, but still...)

Didn't have too much time to explore or take pictures put we hope to have some tomorrow.

11 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi!

Happy to hear you made it safely...I've been thinking about you all day. I can't wait to see pictures!

Everything looks good across the street. We saw your Mom and Dad coming home from taking Teddy for a walk and everyone looked happy :)

Keep up the blogging!

James and Melanie said...

Can't wait to hear more! You're in our prayers? Are your kids in Warsaw?

James and Melanie said...

Never mind about the Warsaw comment. I must've been dreaming! Praying all is going well!

Wendy H said...

I am SO excited for you! How was the family you met in Chicago?

kelly said...

Fantastic!! Can't wait to hear more :-)

sarah said...

Very exciting! Glad to hear you arrived safe and sound. :)

C Speh said...

Happy Weekend! I'm sure you've had an exciting, emotional, wonderful time.

Christina

Unknown said...

We are so happy that you arrived safely. Can't wait for your next update and pictures of the four of you!

Lou and Babs

Kathy said...

Hi to all of Debbie and Jeff's family and friends,

Since we haven't heard from Debbie and Jeff for a while, some of us were starting to get a little worried. Wendy (neighbor and friend of Debbie and Jeff's) called the adoption agency today to make sure everything was OK...and they are!! The lady told Wendy, Debbie and Jeff have the kids and are very busy doing what needs to be done for the adoption. Hopefully we will hear from them soon, but know that things are good! Thanks Wendy for taking away some of our worries.

S.Phillips said...

Hello! My husband and I had been pursuing a Ukrainian adoption and are now planning to change our country to Poland. We have looked into the few agencies who work in Poland and wondered if you could give us your thoughts on Huminska's Anioly - how they have been to work with, costs, etc. It sounds like things have been going very well and I am excited for your and your new family! God bless and we'll pray that the time goes smoothly and quickly! You can email me at texzann@yahoo.com

louiserez said...

Hi all four of you!
We are obviously anxious to hear more from you. Don't need to send pictures yet if you have trouble getting somewhere to send info. Give Bartek and Kasia big hugs from Grandma Louise. Love Mom