Ok, this really isn't the first that we've begun our countdown, but it's the first I've been able to update our blog. 4 days and we leave for Poland, 5 days and we're IN Poland, 8 days and we will be able see & hug our children for the very first time!
I have packed, re-packed and packed again for about the bazillionth time! And really, what's this about a carry-on only weighing 13 lbs. Seriously! Don't they know we have our court clothes, toys we don't want to get lost, numerous polish/english books/dictionaries, important documnts and lets not forget to mention our unmentionables! Well I did it, but I'm not happy about it. I hope they don't ask me to open any of the bags or it's all over...Kaplowey!
I think I'm getting giddy with the excitment of leaving in 4 DAYS!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
So excited for you!! Have a great trip!! Are you making 1 trip or 2?
Yay! Wonderful! We'll be thinking about you! I don't know if you are flying Lot or something else, but on Lot they never checked weight on our carryons. Also, they have different requirements for intra-Europe Lot flights and international. In any event...it sounds like you are packed and ready!
We can't wait to read all about your upcoming adventures. It is super exciting. Good Luck with everything!!
So exciting -- We are counting down with you! :)
Congratulations! So exciting. Have a good trip and take lots of pictures. FYI, we were on Northwest/KLM and they did weigh our carryons.
Post a Comment