I also have to add, I'm in love with my children! They are so beautiful and I can't wait to smother them with hugs and lovin'. The reality that this is actually going to happen hasn't sunk in yet. I guess when our dates are actually confirmed and we have to make flight arrangements, it might set in. Did I say this already?
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Oh how they've grown!
We just received updated photos of our children and all I can say is "oh how they've grown"! It's one thing to have them before you and watch their changes, but an all together different thing to have keep track from across the ocean.


I also have to add, I'm in love with my children! They are so beautiful and I can't wait to smother them with hugs and lovin'. The reality that this is actually going to happen hasn't sunk in yet. I guess when our dates are actually confirmed and we have to make flight arrangements, it might set in. Did I say this already?
I also have to add, I'm in love with my children! They are so beautiful and I can't wait to smother them with hugs and lovin'. The reality that this is actually going to happen hasn't sunk in yet. I guess when our dates are actually confirmed and we have to make flight arrangements, it might set in. Did I say this already?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
They are so beautiful! It makes me look forward to mine even more!
Jeff and Debbie,
I just can't imagine the excitement and anticipation you must feel! Don't forget to Breathe!! :) God really blessed you with a beautiful family!!
Great pictures! I can't imagine how hard the waiting is for you guys, hopefully plans will be firmed up soon!
They are beautiful and have grown indeed! I hoping they give you the go ahead to book your tickes soon and you will be with them next month!
Post a Comment