Tentative dates are better than no dates and we are so VERY excited!!!!!!
We received an email today stating our preliminary dates are to leave the US on 5/30 and arrive in Warsaw on the 31st! These dates are still to be confirmed but I'll take them!
Needless to say I'm already packed except for a few last minute items and one last load of laundry of items I want to take. Oh, if you all could only feel the joy and elation I'm feeling I would love to share it with you!
Praise God!
More to follow.....
Debbie
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah!!! Wonderful news! I keep looking at the pictures of your kids on your site and thinking they NEED to be home with their family. Wonderful that you could be there with them next month!
Very exciting! Glad to hear things are progressing for you finally! :)
Post a Comment