Friday, April 17, 2009

More News

Now that we have our tentative dates I can share what else is going on in our lives. I've known since early this year that my employer is going to close the Colorado office that I work in, since the headquarters and main foot print is Wisconsin, Minnesota & Illinois. But now I know that my last day will be July 31. I can't tell you how pleased I am that we'll be able to get the kids home within the time period that I'll still be employed because I'll still get the time off as paid leave and I'll be able to take advantage of their adoption reimbursement program.

Although I'm looking for work here, this may be our chance to get back to WI so the kids will be close to their new Grandparents, aunts & uncles and cousins. Well at least some of them.

So priorities are: get the kids, find a job and possibly move. Nothing too ambitious. ;) God has a plan for us and I look forward to following his lead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog through another and wanted to thank you for sharing your journey with strangers like myself. I have a strong connection to Poland and love knowing that Polish children are so treasured.

Thank you again.
Alicia