Monday, April 5, 2010

Pick a Date!

We've made it safe & sound to WI and have checked out the 2010 Polish Fest Schedule.

I've attached the website link: http://www.polishfest.org/, so let's pick a date!

I hope to see as many of my new fellow Polish Adoptive Parents/blog friends there as possible.

9 comments:

Tom and Kara said...

Either date is good for us!! We will definitely be there!

Anonymous said...

We can do the 18th or 20th.

Anonymous said...

Wow that seemed like a quick move. I wish I cold join all of you at the festival. Have fun

sarah said...

That was a quick move, Debbie... Wow! Glad you all made it safe and sound to WI.

Count us in for Polish Fest. We are partial to Saturday or Sunday to give us a bit of travel time. Yay! We love a party!

PolishMom said...

Welcome to Wisconsin!!

If your family is interested, there is a Polish Catholic church downtown Milwaukee that still has services in Polish (St. Maximilian Kolbe - http://www.sscmmkparish.org/index_003.htm). They also have an excellent Polish Saturday School. We sent our daughter there for several years until we found her private lessons closer to home. (http://www.sscmmkparish.org/index_020.htm).

Would love to see you at PolishFest. We met up with Lee and Martha there last summer and it was a great time. We're already planning on being there on the 19th (Saturday).

Shelly said...

Excellent!! We can make any day work. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Jeff and Debbie said...

Thanks everyone!

I'm hearing Saturday & Sunday works for most. So I would lean towards Saturday. It will give us all a day to recooperate after a fine event! ;)

I can't wait to meet you all.

For those who can't attend, I hope it's because you're meeting your children, or visiting Poland.

James and Melanie said...

I'm so glad the move went well for you! It did seem fast! How are the kiddos? As far as the Polish Fest, I'm bummed. We'll be in Florida which makes us way further away. However, you don't live too far from us that we couldn't plan a weekend trip. So we'll certainly stay in touch!

The Rzentkowski's said...

James, Melanie & BJ,
Please do keep in touch. A weekend trip half way some where would work great for us! And we'd love to catch up again in a little more relaxed atmosphere than our last day in Warsaw ;)

Enjoy Florida!