Friday, March 19, 2010

I've been terrible with keeping our blog updated now that we're home and relatively settled. But now that we're making the move from Colorado to Wisconsin, I'm going to have to be a little more diligent with postings so that our friends in CO know how and what we're doing.

That being said, I'm considering creating a new blog more about family life rather than our adoption process, so I'll be looking for a new blog title. Any thoughts and suggestions are welcomed!

12 comments:

sarah said...

Wisconsin? Yay! You must have to come through Minnesota to get to your new home, right?? (wink, wink!)

Where in WI are you going to be??

James and Melanie said...

You are moving! You will be so much closer to us! Yes, we will have to get a bunch of us together this summer since WI seems like the "common ground" or something like that! WE would love to see you again and meet the other blogging "Polish" community! Anyway you could go with our new Title "Meet the R's" )I'm not sure how to spell your last name!) Or something like "TWO Plus two = Family" or Living and Loving Life with 4" (Shorten it LLL4)
Just some silly ideas for you late at night!

Ramie said...

Where do you live in Colorado? I lived there for about 15 years. We live in NC now, which is nice, but I really miss Colorado. Where in WI are you moving to?

The Rzentkowski's said...

Sarah, yay WI, but no, unfortunately we don't go into MN (I wish) :( We're moving to the Milwaukee area (great Polish Fest!) so we enter lower and go thru Madison.

Melanie, I like the LLL4 but actually spelt out. Maybe I'll have to stay up late and see if any titles come to me. If we used our last name, I don't know if there'd be enough room ;) It would be great if we could arrange meeting at Polishfest this summer!

Ramie, we're currently in the Littleton, CO area. But I understand NC is also very beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hi - We are working on our Polish Adoption. We live in Racine, WI (about 20 miles south of Milwaukee.) Which town/city are you moving too?
- Krystyna

Adelaide Dupont said...

"We are Family" in Polish and English.

Tom and Kara said...

Get together in WI this summer! Lee and Martha will be home as well.

sarah said...

We've been thinking about trekking to the Milwaukee Polish Fest this summer... Maybe we could meet up there with anyone who happens to in the midwest area???

Lee and Martha said...

Yeah! I am so excited and I really hope that we get the opportunity to meet at the Polish Fest this summer! We will just have to "make it happen!" with Everyone! How about "A Family on the Move" or ????? I will keep thinking. This is great news!

Anonymous said...

Polish Fest it is!

Shelly said...

Let me guess... time is moving much more quickly now that you have the little ones, right? That is something that I still can't grasp. We have been home 4 month shy of two years, and it still feels like yesterday.

Good luck with the move. We would love to meet whomever in WI for the Polish Festival.

Ramie said...

First I don't like that everyone is going to the Polish Fest....and it just because we probably can't be there and I hate to be left out. My parents lived in Parker for about 18 years, I lived in the Vail area for about 12 years and then in Thornton for about 3 years (when we married that is where his home was). NC is beautiful but not as beautiful as Colorado. Colorado will always be home to me. What takes you back to the midwest?