“And who ever welcomes a little child like this in my name, welcomes me” Mathew 18:5
Monday, February 15, 2010
1st Annual Father/Daughter Dance
I just had to share how adorable my daughter is and what a proud papa she has. Jeff & Kasia had their first father/daughter dance at the school. They both had a blast.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How sweet! I love that dress, it makes me want a girl!
5 comments:
How sweet! I love that dress, it makes me want a girl!
Absolutely Adorable!!
Oh, how adorable is that! You can see so clearly how much she loves her daddy and how much she loves being a girlie girl!
Great photographs and what a neat event for them to go to together. She has such a beautiful smile!!
Oh my word she is simply darling! My favorite picture is certainly the peck on the cheek! How precious! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment