This will be our final post for this blog. It was created back in 2007 to journal our journey thru international adoption from Poland. We completed our adoption in August 2009 and feel we have no more to offer on this topic. However we are very open to answering any questions you might have. Please contact us thru our email.
For our family and friends (new and old)who would like to just follow along with our day to day events, please join us on our new blog site at www.therzentkowskis.blogspot.com
Thank you!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Thank you so much for being there for us! I feel very lucky to have found your blog. Thank you so much for your support in our adoption journey. We appreciate it so much!
Thank you so much for being there for us! I feel very lucky to have found your blog. Thank you so much for your support in our adoption journey. We appreciate it so much!
Seems like a perfect idea now that you have moved and are settling into your new home with your new family. I can't wait to start following along with the new blog.
Thanks so much for this blog. I really enjoyed reading it, and I learned a lot!
And another thank you! Not just for the blog, but all of your supportive comments. I hope you don't mind if I follow your new blog!
Post a Comment