To my fellow Polish Adoptive Parents in the general vicinity of Milwaukee, WI, Sarah Kussow & I are trying to get a count or at least general idea of who will be attending Polish Fest this year and how many would like to meet in advance to get to know one another? We plan on attending Polish Fest on Saturday, June 19. Gates open at 12:00, so we were thinking of meeting around 11:00.
Since I work in downtown Milwaukee I'll be researching a space where we can meet. Sarah will be taking RSVP's for a head count. So please, rsvp to sjkussow at hotmail dot com.
We're excited about meeting as many of our fellow blogging friends as possible. Hope to see you there!
Debbie
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
We just attended the Polish Fest in Baltimore. We regret not planning it with a bunch of other families. Could have been more fun.
We did some nice shopping for Kabanos and Pierogie. Had a great dinner last night.
Lee, Martha, Adam and Aggie will all be there! We actually got our tickets in the mail over the weekend!!! Perhaps we could meet somewhere in the Children's area? Can't wait!
PS - I emailed sjkussow@hotmail.com but it came back "failed" Do you have another address?
Tom and I will be there, just let us know where-sans children this year, maybe next year there will be three of us :)
I just realized you posted on both blogs. I was thinking, "I could have sworn I posted a comment..." Long day!
Glad folks can make it! My email should be at gmail.com (not hotmail).
Sorry for the mix up!
BJ, Shelly and Michal will be there as well. We will be leaving Lincoln, Nebraska Thursday night and will be at the hotel on Friday afternoon. In order to get back home for father's day, we are going to have to leave the festival and head home Saturday night.
I would be willing to meet Friday night if anyone is up for it. We are staying at the downtown double tree.
Can't wait to see everyone!
Post a Comment