
To all my family, friends and new friends I've met thru our blogging, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I've dreamt of a Christmas spent with a loving husband and a house full of children, like my own childhood. This year my dreams have come true. And what a perfect time of year to remember Christ our Savior and all he's done for us all. I read something today that touched me deeply, "Man will live forever, because of Christmas Day".
Here's wishing everyone remembers what this season is really about and enjoy your many blessings.
With Love,



9 comments:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Both of the kids have grown up so much. Bartek looks like he's 5 years older in this picture! Enjoy your holidays with your beautiful family.
Merry Christmas!
I love how Bartek is looking so much like his Dad... Great family photo! :)
What a wonderful family picture. Enjoy your family Christmas. It amazing how much your dear ones have changed in such a small amount of time.
AMEN!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
May all your dreams come true forever and ever!!
What a wonderful thing it is when dreams come true.
Wesloych Swiat and Merry Christmas.
What a fantastic family photo! Hope your Christmas was peaceful and exciting for the kids.
Wishing your beautiful family much love this holiday season.
What a great picture! Merry Christmas!!
I just love the family picture! What beautiful people! Your son is looking more and more like his dad everyday! I can't wait to hear how Christmas went! HAppy New year!
Post a Comment