Saturday, November 28, 2009

Oops forgot the photos

I forgot the photos and another first: Kasia lost her two bottom front teeth.












And giggles galore!

3 comments:

Tom and Kara said...

The giggles picture is my favorite :). Thanks for the update!

sarah said...

Love the pictures! What gorgeous kids you have, Debbie!

James and Melanie said...

Thank you so much for updating! I've been waiting for it! I'm so glad to hear they are doing well in school! Go them! Your kids are beautiful and I really think Bartek has grown since the last time I saw him! He looks taller and so handsome! :) Kasia is just beatiftul and I'm so glad to hear she growing closer to you! I was looking in our videos from our meeting in Poland and in almost every shot, she's plastered right up next to you! She was always meant to be your little girl! I can't wait to read more! Especially about their first Christmas!