Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Psalms 3:5-6
Well we have been dealt another snafu. It appears the case of the woman petitioning to be a foster parent to our kids is not resolved. The judge handling the case got sick and so the case was reassigned to a new judge, whom now wants time to make herself acquainted with the court files before appointing a date for a Court hearing. Which means the whole process will be prolonged and nobody is able to tell us for how long. So the adoption authorities in Poland have asked that if we don't hear anything by the end of this March do we want them to start looking for a new referral for us.
A new referral...as if these beautiful children that we've fallen in love with, have been building a home for, planning our future around, can so easily be replaced by another referral! We are not parents of convenience. We are sticking with these children until the very end! No matter how long it takes, no matter how it turns out.
Please fellow adoptive parents who are following our blog, do not be discouraged. This is not the norm and we know that. This is our cross to bear for whatever reason, and we walk in faith and trust with our Lord.
Please pray for us and our children.
Thank you all ~ Jeff & Debbie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Dear Jeff and Debbie,
I have been following your blog since I happened upon it months ago. My husband and I began the process of adopting through Poland back in August 2008. I plan to blog as well, but just haven't gotten around to it and there is not a whole lot to share at this time. I was compelled to write a little note to you today to say I will pray for you both and your beautiful children. Your faith will keep you strong. Remember Jeremiah 29:11 "For I alone know the plans I have for you. Plans for prosperity and not disaster. Plans for the Future you hope for." Best of luck to you both!
Jeff and Debbie, We are praying for your children that they will be placed in their parents' loving arms soon!
Jennifer
Post a Comment