On November 1 we were told we should hear about our traveling dates in Dec. to travel in Jan. It is December 2, and we're still waiting! Ok, so I'll give them a few more days and then I'm contacting Mimi again. I know it's all about the Judge in Poland and his schedule but jeesh! There's two children who would benefit from our love as much as we will from theirs. Again, I know God's timing is best, but with all the waiting I'll use up all my patience before the kids get home :) (No comments mom, I have learned patience since my babysitting days in high school).
I hope everyone had a thankful Thanksgiving and has a blessed Christmas season.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm not there yet, but I will be someday! I can only imagine how this must feel! I'm praying for you and your children!
Post a Comment