“And who ever welcomes a little child like this in my name, welcomes me” Mathew 18:5
Wow! Congratulations!!! They will be an amazing addition to your family. I'm sure you're on pins & needles waiting for word on travel dates!! And if I read your blog correctly...your soon to be daughter turns 5 today?!? A super age!
How wonderful! I hope you'll be traveling soon.
We are so happy and relieved for you! We've been keeping you in our prayers and will be anxiously awaiting your trip!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! Congratulations!!! They will be an amazing addition to your family. I'm sure you're on pins & needles waiting for word on travel dates!! And if I read your blog correctly...your soon to be daughter turns 5 today?!? A super age!
How wonderful! I hope you'll be traveling soon.
We are so happy and relieved for you! We've been keeping you in our prayers and will be anxiously awaiting your trip!
Post a Comment