Tuesday, May 20, 2008
A Mother's Love
Have I mentioned before how lucky I am to have such a wonderful mother? I have been blessed with a loving, kind and caring mother who stepped out in faith in the friends she has made over the past 50 years. She wrote a letter to her friends sharing our story of how we're trying to adopt due to the fact that I haven't been able to have children of my own, and asked if they could make a donation to our adoption. I have been amazed and blessed in the responses I've gotten from her letter. Many of her friends are just as kind, caring and loving with their donations, prayers and words of encouragement. Thank you mom's friends, each and every one of you. And thank you mom, I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am a New York Times bestselling author working on a new book about mother-daughter relationships and thought you might want to contribute. Please visit my page for details about submitting stories for Mom's Little Angel.
Gregory E. Lang
Author of “Daddy’s Little Girl,” “Why a Daughter Needs a Dad,” “Why a Daughter Needs a Mom” and more.
Post a Comment